HHS EMFTHE PUBLIC COMMENT FORUM
The people. The questions. The public record.An independent RF Safe project
Forum index › All threadsLatest posting day

THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS

All comment threads

1269 original comments · Newest first

Browse topics
Read full comments below. More load as you scroll.
Posted 2026-09-21#0140 · Permanent link ↗

A parent reports threatened utility shutoff after rejecting a smart meter and concern about a school-adja…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent. It is not on me to prove it has affected myself or my child but it is upon you to prove it hasn't. Until then PSE will continue to threaten to turn off our power because I rejected a smart meter and my son will go to school everyday within stones throw of a cell tower. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard
Posted 2026-09-21#0139 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter advocates requiring evidence of safety before public exposure and acknowledges lacking pers…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Man has reached the point where his ability to alter our world is greater than his ability to understand the consequences. And usually doesn’t care to understand because that interferes with profits and progress. No ,I do not have some horrible convincing story. But I don’t dismiss those who do as they are our canaries in the coal mine. We are just not going to collapse as fast as they are. What God or Evolution created was proven safe long ago. Everything man creates should be questioned before we are exposed to it. Prove its safe . Don’t inflict it on humans and nature to prove it unsafe. I strongly believe it is unsafe but I don’t have the science to prove It.
Posted 2026-09-21#0138 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter advocates requiring evidence of safety before public exposure and acknowledges lacking pers…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Man has reached the point where his ability to alter our world is greater than his ability to understand the consequences. And usually doesn’t care to understand because that interferes with profits and progress. No ,I do not have some horrible convincing story. But I don’t dismiss those who do as they are our canaries in the coal mine. We are just not going to collapse as fast as they are. What God or Evolution created was proven safe long ago. Everything man creates should be questioned before we are exposed to it. Prove its safe . Don’t inflict it on humans and nature to prove it unsafe. I strongly believe it is unsafe but I don’t have the science to prove It.
Posted 2026-09-21#0137 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter supports health-agency evaluation, identification of research gaps and attention to vulnera…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-21#0136 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter associates health and mental-condition trends with emissions and asks that towers be kept a…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Anybody who's been around the block understands that EMS are not healthy. ADD, OCD, OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL AND MENTAL CONDITIONS AS WELL AS CANCER HAVE ALL INCREASED DRAMATICALLY SINCE WE STARTED EMITTING ANY KIND OF WAVES INTO THE ATMOSPHERE. AND THE STRONGER THE WORST. AT A MINIMUM KEEP CELL PHONE TOWERS AWAY FROM SCHOOLS AND HIGHLY POPULATED AREAS PLEASE!
Posted 2026-09-21#0135 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter attributes rosacea to a tower near an office, reports improvement after changing office pos…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective as a parent and someone who works near a 5G or 6G tower. I believe the 5G tower next to my office affected me, as I developed rosacea. Once I moved my office away from the window line of the building, my rosacea went away. It's sad that the U.S. government ignores facts about side effects from RF Radiation, when Europe has sound regulations on RF Radiation. The US Gov't has countless documents available that study the side effects of RF radiation, but somehow the US Gov't ignores the warnings/effects. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-21#0134 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports increased blood pressure and palpitations after solar installation and improvement …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We, unfortunately, put solar on our roof. Almost immediately, my blood pressure skyrocked, woke up with heart palpitations, whole body shaking. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. It took a great deal of time to determine the cause. Had the solar turned off after threatening Solar City. We had a guy come and check the energy levels in the house, was through the roof. Changed our electronic meter to a "read" meter. Blood pressure returned to normal 110/70 and have not had an issue since. I have ALL the documentation on this. Shocking to me that people buy electric cars without a thought they are living in an electrical box!
Posted 2026-09-21#0133 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports diagnosed sensitivity, costly meter opt-outs and difficulty accessing care, describ…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a resident of Hurricane, Washington County, Utah, diagnosed with electromagnetic radiation (EMR) syndrome / electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I ask HHS to treat wireless infrastructure and smart utility meters as a public-health issue, not only an FCC engineering issue.I use a landline and wired Ethernet and have shielded my home, yet I remain isolated. Symptoms include loss of balance, headaches, chest pain, anemia, elevated blood sugar, hypotension, increased heart rate, insomnia, worsening autoimmune problems, and repeated infections. Outdoor walking and medical visits are difficult. Hospitals I have used offer no low-EMF accommodations.I paid $228 plus $22 a month to opt out of the electric smart meter. That meter produced average wiring interference above 1,650 mV; an analog meter later measured about 20 mV, but I was charged $380 and $48 a month. The water district refused a medical opt-out. Neighboring meters and Wi-Fi reach my property.A cell tower was placed next to my home on Water Conservancy District land without notice or environmental review, then expanded to additional antennas and 5G. After activation in 2013, cell service fell from about four bars to none or one. The FCC did not investigate. Copper landline service is no longer maintained and is unusable.A visitor’s pacemaker failed on our tennis court but worked in our shielded home. My husband’s Inspire implant did not work at St. George Regional Hospital. Neighbors have reported cancers, heart attacks, and other illnesses they associate with the tower or meters. I do not claim proven causation; I ask HHS to investigate.Please support: updated non-ionizing exposure limits; independent pre- and post-market health testing; non-punitive analog/noncommunicating meters, including water; notice and health review before tower siting or 5G upgrades; wired phone and internet options; and low-EMF clinical accommodations.Rosemarie Russell, 854 W 3390 S, Hurricane, UT 84737

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-21#0132 · Permanent link ↗

The submission retains an unfilled advocacy template and adds a brief statement that family members have …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. PERSONALIZE YOUR COMMENT HERE: Tell HHS how wireless radiation has affected you, your child, your family, or someone you care about. You may describe the source and duration of the exposure, health effects experienced, when they began, whether reducing exposure made a difference, and how these experiences have affected daily life. If you are an ally, describe why you support people affected by wireless radiation and why you believe HHS should address this issue. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.I have family members who have been adversely effected please do everything you can
Posted 2026-09-21#0131 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter requests prompt federal investigation and protective action based on scientific literature …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
For years, scientists, health professionals, and people who report being negatively affected by wireless radiation have urged federal health agencies to investigate its health and environmental effects, evaluate the growing body of scientific evidence indicating harm, and take swift action to protect public health. We need this agency to act to protect the public from known harms.

10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.

These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.