HHS EMFTHE PUBLIC COMMENT FORUM
The people. The questions. The public record.An independent RF Safe project
Forum index › All threadsLatest posting day

THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS

All comment threads

1269 original comments · Newest first

Browse topics
Read full comments below. More load as you scroll.
Posted 2026-09-21#0170 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter attributes a cancer diagnosis to a nearby repeater and argues for local community control o…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Local communities must have control over their environment and hopefully one day soon reject the technology. It is an overreach of the federal government to control and direct this invasion of American communities. My cancer diagnosis in Jan 2020 can easily be attributed to direct beams from a "repeater" in the public area behind my home office.
Posted 2026-09-21#0169 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter requests updated regulations, describes rural living and selective Wi-Fi use, and emphasize…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I can't understand why the regulations regarding EMFs, RF Radiation and Wireless Radiation exposure have not been updated based on the large amount of research that has demonstrated their deleterious effects upon the human population throughout the world! We purposely live in a rural area down a long driveway, as far away from the electric wires as possible, and mostly are not affected by the above. We can turn our wifi on and off when not needed, not only to protect ourselves but also our pets. We are particularly concerned about children, whose brains are more affected because of the thinner skulls, and their ongoing brain development. They are surrounded by EMFs etc. all day long at school and often, where they live.
Posted 2026-09-21#0168 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter lists perceived personal, family and wildlife effects around wireless sources and describes…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Thank you SO MUCH for opening this discussion! I have been telling people for decades that EMF / RF is like cigarette smoking -- smoking was everywhere, doctors endorsed it -- and then one lawsuit showed how much companies knew about the health problems, and it was gone. Time is valuable, so I will give a super quick overview of my personal experience with the problems with EMF / RF -- 1. When my son was a baby, he screamed whenever we drove past a cell tower. 2. When driving on the highway, I'll get a head ache, og over a hill, see the cell tower, think, "Oh, that is why my head hurts!", it will hurt until a hill is between me and it; until the next headache and the next cell tower revealed minutes later 3. I had to stop flying, after wifi on planes came, as I was getting nosebleeds 4. My horses take people cell phones out of their pockets and flip them into mud. 5. I wondered why I was getting pneumonia after concerts and similar large gatherings; it was being around so many people in such a small space, with their cell, wifi and bluetooth antennas all blazing away 6. The keyless entry cars give me a head ache. 7. Everyone who has taken my advice, to turn wifi and cell phones off at night, has noticeably benefited 8. I sleep better after making sure that there are no live electric wires running in the wall behind my head 9. Tinnitus inside the house (with really high dirty electricity), but not outside, or when the power is off. 10. The bald eagles on my land have not been able to raise chicks in the nest that gets the full force of the cell tower; plus the high RF areas have killed my trees, including the tree with the bald eagle nest. 12. My children became unhappy and difficult when we moved to a high EMF/ RF area 13. Visitors to my hard-wired, no wifi house sleep better than elsewhere, in spite of the dirty electricity
Posted 2026-09-21#0167 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports anxiety after a router update enabled 5 GHz service and improvement after disabling…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. I personally have experienced adverse wireless radiation exposure. Long story, short, I discovered that my in home router had received a firmware update and turned on the 5 GHz frequency. I was experiencing anxiety at a level I had never had previously, for a season. Providentially. I discovered the router firmware update and shut it down. And since then have not experienced the anxiety since. I have since been aware of my EMF vulnerabilities. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-21#0166 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter objects to a tower installed beside a home without consent and asks why such siting is perm…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I would like to know why cell phone towers are being installed in densely populated neighborhoods without consent. One was installed right next to my home with zero regard for our health.
Posted 2026-09-21#0165 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter describes acquaintances becoming ill around Wi-Fi and requests neutral safety research.

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Plenty of anecdotal evidence. A series of friends who get mildly to deathy ill around wifi, starting with 3G. Needs to be studied for safety by a neutral party.
Posted 2026-09-21#0164 · Permanent link ↗

The commenters request investigation of atmospheric spraying and weather modification, allege radiation-a…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. We the People are calling on you to investigate and address activities that may harm our skies, including spraying, weather modification, geoengineering, radar, and pollution from commercial and military aircraft. Whether the effects are intentional or not, we deserve to know: • What is in our skies? • Who is responsible? • How is it affecting our health, environment, weather, and climate? • What is being done to protect us, and who will be held accountable for any harm? We demand transparency, accountability, and ACTION to protect the American people and our planet.” We feel that HAARP, DARPA, Nexrad, NASA are using radiation to move these chemicals around our skies and making us all sick! My entire family feels constant fatigue, nausea, headaches, sinus issues, the taste of metal in our mouths. It’s been getting worse the past 5 yrs! Please for the sake of our children’s & grandchildren’s futures please help us stop this! Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard. Respectfully, Janet & Zach Stephens

Official attachments · 8

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-21#0163 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter quotes a review about effects on plants and proposes independent statistical analysis of he…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
This article: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10661-024-12623-0 shows in conclusions that: The aim of this review is to assess the impact of cell phone radiation effects on green plants. Rapid progress in networking and communication systems has introduced frequency- and amplitude-modulated technologies to the world with higher allowed bands and greater speed by using high-powered radio generators, which facilitate high definition connectivity, rapid transfer of larger data files, and quick multiple accesses. These cause frequent exposure of cellular radiation to the biological world from a number of sources. Key factors like a range of frequencies, time durations, power densities, and electric fields were found to have differential impacts on the growth and development of green plants. As far as the effects on green plants are concerned in this review, alterations in their morphological characteristics like overall growth, canopy density, and pigmentation to physiological variations like chlorophyll fluorescence and change in membrane potential etc. have been found to be affected by cellular radiation. On the other hand, elevated oxidative status of the cell, macromolecular damage, and lipid peroxidation have been found frequently. On the chromosomal level, micronuclei formation, spindle detachments, and increased mitotic indexes etc. have been noticed. Transcription factors were found to be overexpressed in many cases due to the cellular radiation impact, which shows effects at the molecular level. It should be enough for giving access to independent researchers to medical data of those who may complain so they could conduct proper statistical analysis. We have analyzed the medical data breaches: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldemar_W._Koczkodaj#cite_note-8 The above link is copied from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldemar_W._Koczkodaj this way: In 2018, he coordinated a research effort to analyze health record breaches, based on data posted by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights.[7] The total number of individuals affected (called NIA by the government but they are simply patients) in the health care system was 173,398,820 at the time of publication submission (2017).[8] Evidently, we can do it. PDF of the above article is available here: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11205-018-1837-z but can be sent to you upon request. Follow up in a open access journal is here:

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-21#0162 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports headaches and brain fog during device use and perceived improvement after exposure-…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a senior having used wifi phones since 1998 and TV now, I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. As I used these technologies, I noted how headache pressures, brain fog, and my well-being was affected, I tried to find solutions. Once I began using EMF protection, turned off Wifi during sleep, health changed! We are sending microwaves radiation increasing more and more! The brain and body are not meant for this assault. Protection is vital!
Posted 2026-09-21#0161 · Permanent link ↗

A commenter identifying as a parent and occupational therapist asks that personal accounts be considered …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent, Occupational Therapist and a human being. People's testimony regarding their negative effects from wireless radiation goes mostly ignored. This needs to stop. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.

10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.

These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.