AI summary & topic connections

A teacher reports changes in student behavior and wellbeing during a school internet outage. Also describes perceived differences in energy, wildlife and vegetation while traveling in Europe, attributing them to wireless infrastructure.

  • Children & vulnerable groups: “In a classroom with a wifi router, my students and I were tired. I felt ill. Then, our district's internet system was hacked and we were without t”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “In a classroom with a wifi router, my students and I were tired. I felt ill. Then, our district's internet system was hacked and we w”
  • Occupational exposure: “In a classroom with a wifi router, my students and I were tired. I felt ill. Then, our district's internet system ”
  • Towers & siting: “eturned from living in Netherlands. We were amazed to see the number of 5G, 6G towers/boxes. No wildlife, the plants were weak and sparse. As soon as we drove out of Netherlands and th”
  • Environmental effects: “g in Netherlands. We were amazed to see the number of 5G, 6G towers/boxes. No wildlife, the plants were weak and sparse. As soon as we drove out of Netherlands and the concentrated radia”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
In a classroom with a wifi router, my students and I were tired. I felt ill. Then, our district's internet system was hacked and we were without the internet for three months. My worst behaved and emotional special ed students calmed down. They became focused. Students no longer complained about physical discomfort. When the internet was restored the chaos and emotional issues returned. Now, we just returned from living in Netherlands. We were amazed to see the number of 5G, 6G towers/boxes. No wildlife, the plants were weak and sparse. As soon as we drove out of Netherlands and the concentrated radiation, we felt as if we just left a prison, we no longer felt oppressed. After a four day excursion in France, we discovered we HAD energy. A lot of energy. We began to pay attention. There was wildlife and the fields and gardens were prolific as opposed to Netherlands and Belgium. There were insects, too! We spent a lot of time in France because we felt restored there. We felt healthy and had energy. We were happy.