AI summary & topic connections
Alleges lifelong experimentation and exposure through the electrical grid, reports persistent buzzing and health difficulties, and describes a belief that nanotechnology was involved.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I’ve been experimented on since birth. Since 2011 I can hear the buzzing noise everywhere I go. Since I’m investigating th”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “ating the situation I know it’s frequency and I believe it’s coming through the electric grid. It is also patented. I have numerous mental health diagnosis’s and this caused nothing but trouble”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I’ve been experimented on since birth. Since 2011 I can hear the buzzing noise everywhere I go. Since I’m investigating the situation I know it’s frequency and I believe it”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I’ve been experimented on since birth. Since 2011 I can hear the buzzing noise everywhere I go. Since I’m investigating the situation I know it’s frequency and I believe it’s coming through the electric grid. It is also patented. I have numerous mental health diagnosis’s and this caused nothing but trouble in my life. I had blockages in my small intestines and what I believe to be nanotechnology. Since I cleared the blockages, my ears and throat are healing.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.