AI summary & topic connections
Alleges directed attacks involving vehicles and drones, reports bodily pain and disrupted sleep, and describes protective measures at home.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “The EMFs, RF, and Radiation wireless are being targeted to my body in my home. Also my electric BMW also have been targeted against my body. These sha”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “c hit me every day in my house. At night I’m targeted in my head. I had began sleeping underneath my husband hospital bed. I slept/sleep with a football helmet on my head. They also ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
The EMFs, RF, and Radiation wireless are being targeted to my body in my home. Also my electric BMW also have been targeted against my body. These sharp Electric Magnetic hit me every day in my house. At night I’m targeted in my head. I had began sleeping underneath my husband hospital bed. I slept/sleep with a football helmet on my head. They also sexually target me towards my genitalia. Drones flew over my house targeting me. I used flighttrader24 to identify the when I m getting hit.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.