AI summary & topic connections

Reports electromagnetic sensitivity, burns requiring hospitalization and heart symptoms after a smart-meter installation. Describes metal implants and two years without suitable housing.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am a EHS sufferer for the past two and half years after having a smart meter enforced on me, I have suffered”
  • Smart meters: “I am a EHS sufferer for the past two and half years after having a smart meter enforced on me, I have suffered with severe rashes, burns , blistering which were so bad I was hosp”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ch were so bad I was hospitalised for 5 days ,I have been diagnosed with severe tachycardia due to the meter attacking my metal and titanium implants, I have not been able to live in my home ”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “re so bad I was hospitalised for 5 days ,I have been diagnosed with severe tachycardia due to the meter attacking my metal and titanium implants, I have not been able to live in my ho”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a EHS sufferer for the past two and half years after having a smart meter enforced on me, I have suffered with severe rashes, burns , blistering which were so bad I was hospitalised for 5 days ,I have been diagnosed with severe tachycardia due to the meter attacking my metal and titanium implants, I have not been able to live in my home for over 2 years, this is a medical emergency for all suffering from the effects of this technology the corporation has received medical letters and exemptions but have refused to remove the meter whilst I am forced to sleep and stay in a car

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.