AI summary & topic connections

Identifies as a targeted individual and alleges directed-energy attacks, cyberharassment and tracking by drones and satellites. Reports sores and disrupted sleep.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “directed energy weapons”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “cyber harassed”
  • Satellite exposure: “satellites”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “little sleep”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a targeted individual in Boise, Idaho. I know exactly who put me on the list. I am trafficked every day, I am tortured by directed energy weapons, I am cyber harassed, cyber bullied, cyber too. This shit is unexcusable. It’s inhumane. I am tortured to the point where I have sores. They make me have bad dreams and little sleep. I am harassed while I drive, I am tortured while I work. There are drones and satellites that are above my house nightly and they follow me to work. It’s disgusting. Look into Idaho Department of Corrections. Chad Mackey, Benjamin Lee, Benjamin Kryger and Makayla Martinez.

Official attachments · 36

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.