AI summary & topic connections
A Canadian commenter alleges government targeting, V2K and MKUltra experimentation involving AI, with sleep disruption and perceived dream manipulation; requests communication with Canadian authorities.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ behind my torture. V2K and MK Ultra at play. Increasing take ”
- MKUltra references: “MK Ultra”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “sleep interruption”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
T.I. from Ottawa Canada here for six years now.
I'm positive the Canadian government is behind my torture. V2K and MK Ultra at play. Increasing take over of my mind.plus sleep interruption with dream induction. I believe no human is cruel enough to torture for the sake of torture. This is experimentation involving the training of A.I. models. It's inhumane and borders on Nazism. Please relay this to your counterparts in Canada.
John Colborne
205 GLADSTONE Avenue
Ottawa, Canada
1 343 998 3867
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.