AI summary & topic connections

Reports a family member’s seizures after moving near a tower and rejecting a preschool because of a tower on its premises. Requests more data and precaution for children.

  • Children & vulnerable groups: “subjecting children”
  • Towers & siting: “cell phone tower”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “having seizures”
  • Research & federal duties: “gather more data”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have a family member who started having seizures after moving into a new home half a mile from a cell phone tower. I also found a preschool my wife and I loved for our daughter but opted against it as there was a cell tower literally on top of the school in the parking lot. Who can possibly justify subjecting children to such exposure. We need to pause, gather more data, and proceed with caution regarding health vs prioritizing faster internet speeds.