AI summary & topic connections
Reports anxiety, sleep and balance problems in an apartment complex and perceived improvement after using products described as EMF protection; opposes 5G.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “sleep patterns”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “cell phone and router”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I first noticed negative effects from EMF when I was living in an 11-story apartment complex. I felt an anxiety that persisted, which affected my sleep patterns. I would wake up every morning feeling apprehensive and unsettled. My balance was off when walking down the hall and my lower back pain had worsened. When I purchased EMF devices for my body, cell phone and router, 75% of the problems disappeared. I was shocked. EMF effects are horrible!!! We don't need 5G!!!!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.