AI summary & topic connections
Reports multiple cancers and tinnitus, alleges a neighborhood cancer pattern near towers and notes fewer birds. Requests tower removal and raises consent concerns.
- Cancer & tumors: “three cancers”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ringing in my ears”
- Towers & siting: “towers all over my neighborhood”
- Environmental effects: “Birds have disappeared”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “Without our consent”
- Atmospheric spraying / geoengineering: “spraying the skies”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Michele G. I have towers all over my neighborhood. More here than anywhere else in Buffalo ny and the suburbs where I live in the town of Hamburg NY. There is a tower at least every two miles. I have one down the street from me. I have had three cancers in the past five years. I was tested and they are not genetic. The radiation that comes off those towers are very strong. And I am not the only one here with cancer. Every other house someone has cancer. Birds have disappeared. And I get ringing in my ears quite a bit. We do not need these towers. I feel bad for the people that have them right over their heads. No one asked us to put the towers up. Seems just like spraying the skies. We are tired of this government doing what ever it pleases. Without our consent. They need to be taken down. The RADATION from just one tower is causing headaches and many other health issues. Thank you for letting me voice my concerns
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.