AI summary & topic connections
Reports memory fog, ear clicking and discomfort around Wi-Fi and crowds; describes leaving events and reducing device use to manage symptoms.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “memory fog”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “lots of WIFI”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I have to leave”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I noticed my memory fog is directly related to being around WIFI/EMFs. I even have clicking that goes on in my left ear when it is high. Also, internally my body feels disharmonious. If I am at a concert or where there is lots of WIFI I have to leave because it overwhelms my body and actually hurts in a way that is I cannot describe. DISHARMONY is the best way to describe. I have managed to hang on to my same iPhone for years, 8Plus, which I feel is much better because it doesn't have 5G. I keep it on airplane mode and turn off everything at night. It is everywhere and destroying our health and beautiful way of life along with all the other toxins we are taking in. I am grateful MAHA is doing some great work to uncover these things.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.