AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes sleep problems near wireless sources and reliance on wired devices, exposure measurements and housing selection to manage them.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WiFi exposure prevents me from sleeping and my nervous system from relaxing. I learned this years ago when a woman I was dating lived in a city near a bank of WiFi towers. I'd spend w”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “WiFi exposure prevents me from sleeping and my nervous system from relaxing. I learned this years ago when a woman I was dating lived in a city near a bank of WiFi towers. I'd spend weekends there and hardly slept. ”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “s one thing, never sleeping would be another. Currently, I have the computers in my home hardwired, keep my cell phone on airplane mode and use the speaker when I need to use it making sure it is at least 3 feet from me. I also use antennafinder.com when choosing a new residenc”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “r a bank of WiFi towers. I'd spend weekends there and hardly slept. When she asked me to move in, I had to insist that she move into my house, as going without sleep on weekends was one thing, never sleeping would be another. Currently, I have the computers in my home har”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
WiFi exposure prevents me from sleeping and my nervous system from relaxing. I learned this years ago when a woman I was dating lived in a city near a bank of WiFi towers. I'd spend weekends there and hardly slept. When she asked me to move in, I had to insist that she move into my house, as going without sleep on weekends was one thing, never sleeping would be another. Currently, I have the computers in my home hardwired, keep my cell phone on airplane mode and use the speaker when I need to use it making sure it is at least 3 feet from me. I also use antennafinder.com when choosing a new residence, and own two WiFi meters that I use to check out and find suitable housing. I have no WiFi in my house and carefully check what is coming in from outside.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.