AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports cardiac and sleep symptoms improving during an outage and after device removal, describes social isolation, and requests RF-free zones.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “Wi fi has ruined my life, primarily by causing afib and insomnia. My internist did every test in the book to find cause over 10 years, and could not find cause (i had many CTs and tons ”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “Wi fi has ruined my life, primarily by causing afib and insomnia. My internist did every test in the book to find cause over 10 years, and could not find cause (i had many CTs and tons of blood tests) but one day we had a storm w”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Wi fi has ruined my life, primarily by causing afib and insomnia. My internist did every test in the book to find cause over 10 years, and could not find cause (i had many CTs and tons of blood tests) but one day we had a storm which shut dow”
- Smart meters: “uneral (from the phones) My internist confirmed the cause. I nearly died from wi fi and smart meter radiation. Note: I am Harvard educated in science and have taught science at the university level. I studied in Britain on a Marshall scholarship and taught at a university ther”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “id away with all smart devices and all wi fi, and am cured after 15 yesrs! But I have to live as a hermit in a basement to shield from cell tower radiation . Also I have to avoid crowds of people with smartphones on, or I will develop sever heart issues. I cannot go to chur”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Wi fi has ruined my life, primarily by causing afib and insomnia. My internist did every test in the book to find cause over 10 years, and could not find cause (i had many CTs and tons of blood tests) but one day we had a storm which shut down the local grid for 3 days. ALL MY SYMPTOMS DISAPPEARED. I connected the dots and did away with all smart devices and all wi fi, and am cured after 15 yesrs! But I have to live as a hermit in a basement to shield from cell tower radiation . Also I have to avoid crowds of people with smartphones on, or I will develop sever heart issues. I cannot go to church; I cannot go out to eat. I cannot fly. I developed severe tachycardia at my Aunt's funeral (from the phones) My internist confirmed the cause. I nearly died from wi fi and smart meter radiation. Note: I am Harvard educated in science and have taught science at the university level. I studied in Britain on a Marshall scholarship and taught at a university there. I was admitted to Harvard on a full fellowship. I had no symptoms prior to the introduction of radio frequency radiation. I suggest the establishment of radio frequency free zones for persons like me; we are hundreds of thousands in the US alone and millions worldwide.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.