AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports repeated sleep improvements after disabling Wi-Fi and further perceived benefits after smart-meter removal.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “otential cause. On a whim, as I had nothing to lose, I implemented one step. To unplug my Wifi Router at night. That same night I slept very soundly . Surprised I tried it agan the following 2 nights. Same results. Then purposely did not unplug the next coule nights, insomn”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “n my early 40's, when I moved into a new residence and shortly thereafter noticed major insomnia. After 3 months or so, I came across inforamtion referring tothe EMF as a potential cause. On a whim, as I had nothing to lose, I implemented one step. To unplug my Wifi Router”
- Smart meters: “all I needed. I now turn off the Wifi every night. The I graduated to have the wireless ( Smart Meter) removed. More improvements. Needless to say, I have read all I can and done what is feasible and practical to avoid and or block Non-native EMF exposure.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My first experience with negative EMF effects started in my early 40's, when I moved into a new residence and shortly thereafter noticed major insomnia. After 3 months or so, I came across inforamtion referring tothe EMF as a potential cause. On a whim, as I had nothing to lose, I implemented one step. To unplug my Wifi Router at night. That same night I slept very soundly . Surprised I tried it agan the following 2 nights. Same results. Then purposely did not unplug the next coule nights, insomnia returned. That simple N=1 was all I needed. I now turn off the Wifi every night. The I graduated to have the wireless ( Smart Meter) removed. More improvements. Needless to say, I have read all I can and done what is feasible and practical to avoid and or block Non-native EMF exposure.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.