AI summary & topic connections

The commenter supports HHS research and consideration of reported effects while expressing distrust of government institutions.

  • Research & federal duties: “As a concerned citizen who seems to have been affected by EMFs, I support HHS taking an active role in examining its potential health and environmental consequences. . Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies that are not corrupt”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Since covid I do not really tr”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a concerned citizen who seems to have been affected by EMFs, I support HHS taking an active role in examining its potential health and environmental consequences. . Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies that are not corrupt and that have appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Since covid I do not really trust any government agency to work in the public interest. But, what the heck, give it a shot. No, not that kind of shot. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.