AI summary & topic connections

The commenter attributes hearing loss to radiation in a residential building and describes changing sleeping locations to reduce perceived exposure.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “About two years ago, the level of 5G radiation in my building increased noticeably. It was so dangerously high in my bedroom (according to a radiation measuring device I bought to test it) that ”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “measuring device I bought to test it) that I had to change sleeping places, and ended up sleeping in my bathroom, where the radiation level was more moderate. I have been permanently deafened by my exposure to this high level of radiation in my home. My hearing is impaired and I notice that ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
About two years ago, the level of 5G radiation in my building increased noticeably. It was so dangerously high in my bedroom (according to a radiation measuring device I bought to test it) that I had to change sleeping places, and ended up sleeping in my bathroom, where the radiation level was more moderate. I have been permanently deafened by my exposure to this high level of radiation in my home. My hearing is impaired and I notice that it gets worse in high radiation areas. I am terrified of an increased level of radiation in my area, as I have already been damaged.