AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports migraines relieved by disabling Wi-Fi, relocation over a proposed tower, and restrictions on employment and hotel stays.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ the effects of wireless radiation for over a decade now. At first I was getting extreme migraine and no doctor could find the reason. Then someone suggested I turn off my wifi and that made all the difference! I had to move because they were planning on putting a 5G tower n”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “treme migraine and no doctor could find the reason. Then someone suggested I turn off my wifi and that made all the difference! I had to move because they were planning on putting a 5G tower near my home. I did much local advocacy at the city and county levels but to no ”
- Towers & siting: “d that made all the difference! I had to move because they were planning on putting a 5G tower near my home. I did much local advocacy at the city and county levels but to no avail. I cannot work in my prior place of employment and cannot stay in hotels. All due to EMFs ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “n. Then someone suggested I turn off my wifi and that made all the difference! I had to move because they were planning on putting a 5G tower near my home. I did much local advocacy at the city and county levels but to no avail. I cannot work in my prior place of employ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been coping with the effects of wireless radiation for over a decade now. At first I was getting extreme migraine and no doctor could find the reason. Then someone suggested I turn off my wifi and that made all the difference! I had to move because they were planning on putting a 5G tower near my home. I did much local advocacy at the city and county levels but to no avail. I cannot work in my prior place of employment and cannot stay in hotels. All due to EMFs from wireless radiation and the extreme migraines it gives me. Our bodies were not designed to endurw this and my body is evidence.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.