AI summary & topic connections
Alleges long-running V2K, remote-neural and MKUltra targeting of the commenter and family, including threats linked to voting. Requests assistance and a meeting. The alleged perpetrators, technology use and threats are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “oup of democrats for 18 years now, they use v2k technology and remote neural technology, and mk ultra technology”
- MKUltra references: “echnology and remote neural technology, and mk ultra technology on me and my family, for 18 years I have s”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “r 18 years now, they use v2k technology and remote neural technology, and mk ultra technology on me and my family, for 18”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Jeffrey Dean Shaw from the outer Banks NC, I have been targeted by a group group of democrats for 18 years now, they use v2k technology and remote neural technology, and mk ultra technology on me and my family, for 18 years I have survived this torture and im a law abiding citizen. They told me if I vote they could kill me. I take care of a family I love in the Philippines help my parents one 76, stepfather 83. Please listen to targeted justice. And please allow us to meet with you i can drive to DC and I love America but this targeting program is corrupt and I like many others want to expose it. But not be threatened to be killed over wanting to be a republican voter, and im not the only one targeted and threatened by these mk ultra handlers. There stopping us from voting in November please help us.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.