AI summary & topic connections

Reports knowing people believed harmed by wireless exposure and requests stronger device and tower guidelines, evidence review and federal research priorities, with attention to children.

  • Research & federal duties: “pulations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Than”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “rrent research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal researc”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “sary, however, I believe that there could be greater safety guidelines for cell phones, unwired ear devices and towers. I su”
  • Towers & siting: “nes for cell phones, unwired ear devices and towers. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. I believe wireless radiation affects people everywhere negatively. Working for a law firm, I have read articles and studies that show how radiation affects people, I have known many people I believe have been harmed by exposure suffering health effects and even death. I support people affected by wireless radiation and believe HHS should address this issue for the good of communities everywhere. I understand that cell phones are necessary, however, I believe that there could be greater safety guidelines for cell phones, unwired ear devices and towers. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.