AI summary & topic connections
Alleges directed-energy attacks causing severe nervous-system symptoms and identifies as a targeted individual with Havana syndrome. Requests urgent help. The alleged attacks and medical attribution are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “day is 1211 1968. I have been being hit with directed energy weapons. My nervous system is fried… my body vibrates, and I b”
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “e being hit with these weapons… we also have Havana syndrome, so it’s kind of hard for us to explain things at time”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “n being hit with directed energy weapons. My nervous system is fried… my body vibrates, and I believe they just de”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, my name is Kimberly K Bell my birthday is 1211 1968. I have been being hit with directed energy weapons. My nervous system is fried… my body vibrates, and I believe they just destroyed my nervous system. I am referred to as a Targeted Individual and I need help now. There are thousands of innocent people being hit with these weapons… we also have Havana syndrome, so it’s kind of hard for us to explain things at times. My phone number is 425-998-3780.. please contact me. I will let as many targets know to come here and leave a comment for John F. Kennedy. Thank you so much.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.