AI summary & topic connections
Alleges decades of nonconsensual experimentation and daily directed-energy attacks following correctional employment, and attributes illness to radiation poisoning. Submits unread documents; the alleged program and diagnosis are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “nal Office in 1986. I am tortured daily with directed energy microwave weapons and patented technologies. After 40 years I suffer wit”
- Occupational exposure: “mental torture program as a newly hired CDCR Correctional Office in 1986. I am tortured daily with directed energy micr”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a 40-year targeted individual-25-year forced whistleblower due to being sold out to the CIA-FBI-USAF Military Industrial Complex experimental torture program as a newly hired CDCR Correctional Office in 1986. I am tortured daily with directed energy microwave weapons and patented technologies. After 40 years I suffer with Radiation Poisoning Sickness and am submitting the following documents for review
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.