AI summary & topic connections

Reports alleged repeated drone harassment near homes and property, relocation and unsuccessful complaints to authorities. Requests stricter drone regulation, identification and dedicated law-enforcement response. Mentions EMF and RF concerns; the allegations and unread attachments are not verified.

  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “, stricter drone rules. Drone abuse is real. Drones pressing against our bedroom windows each night in all the places I moved to, I sold my hom”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “acres. Need limitations on drone regulation, stricter drone rules. Drone abuse is real. Drones pressing against our bedr”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ows each night in all the places I moved to, I sold my home on 4 acres because I had a serious drone issue and we ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
See attached file(s) regarding serious drone issue, EMFS, RFS on my property of 16 acres. Need limitations on drone regulation, stricter drone rules. Drone abuse is real. Drones pressing against our bedroom windows each night in all the places I moved to, I sold my home on 4 acres because I had a serious drone issue and we knew the name of the neighbor but the Sheriff in Siler City, NC was friends with them so did not do anything. I thought I could just buy another house away from drones but the 3 homes I lived in last year they all had neighbors flying drones in my backyard in circles around me and my cat sitting in the grass, they hovered there all night long, did not budge. I don't own a gun but why do they say you are not allowed to shoot a drone down on your property but there is no law enforcing drones encroaching on my property, there needs to be a drone department at every police and Sheriff's office. No one is helping me even though for the last 12 years I submitted complaints, comments, filed reports to the local law enforcement, FAA, to the Military but no one stops it from happening. Every small and large drone needs id-identification, please do something proactive and help. See attachement regarding this.

Official attachments · 5

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.