AI summary & topic connections
Alleges electromagnetic attacks and coercion associated with a legal dispute and demands freedom. The allegations against named individuals and institutions are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am being attacked by EMFs and RFs by NYC Lawyers for the crime of trying to use the Manhattan Surrogate Court. I didn’t know ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am being attacked by EMFs and RFs by NYC Lawyers for the crime of trying to use the Manhattan Surrogate Court. I didn’t know that the Lawyers and the Courts are fake AND that they actually BELIEVE in SLAVERY. It’s TRUE. The ringleader is NYC Lawyer Howard Fifer and his wife who BELIEVE that I am a SLAVE and I demand my FREEDOM NOW. -Ramona K Newton
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.