AI summary & topic connections

Reports electromagnetic hypersensitivity following attributed amalgam poisoning, loss of work, visual impairment, living in a tent and unsuccessful disability access. Requests recognition, public warnings and an amalgam ban; the diagnoses and causal claims are unverified.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “When I had mercury amalgam poisoning in October 2020, I became disabled to work as real estate agent because it made me become hypersensitive to the radiations of cellphone, wifi ”
  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ applied for disability benefit with SSA but unfortunately they do not consider Electrohypersensitivity as a disabling illness. I feel that it is very unfair. Change is needed. Because of my experience”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ agent because it made me become hypersensitive to the radiations of cellphone, wifi and similar technologies. It made me weak and some parts my body numb. It also caused my left eye ”
  • Smart meters: “vented from the adverse effects on health by the radiations of cellphone, wifi, smart meter, cellphone towers and other similar technology.”
  • Towers & siting: “he adverse effects on health by the radiations of cellphone, wifi, smart meter, cellphone towers and other similar technology.”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ellphone, wifi and similar technologies. It made me weak and some parts my body numb. It also caused my left eye to be completely blind. I needed to move and live in a camping tent i”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “Change is needed. Because of my experience, I want mercury amalgam fillings be banned and that the public must be warned and be prevented from the adverse effects on health by the radia”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
When I had mercury amalgam poisoning in October 2020, I became disabled to work as real estate agent because it made me become hypersensitive to the radiations of cellphone, wifi and similar technologies. It made me weak and some parts my body numb. It also caused my left eye to be completely blind. I needed to move and live in a camping tent in a foresty land in order to be away from electronic and electrical radiations. I applied for disability benefit with SSA but unfortunately they do not consider Electrohypersensitivity as a disabling illness. I feel that it is very unfair. Change is needed. Because of my experience, I want mercury amalgam fillings be banned and that the public must be warned and be prevented from the adverse effects on health by the radiations of cellphone, wifi, smart meter, cellphone towers and other similar technology.