AI summary & topic connections

Expresses concern about alleged directed-energy attacks on civilians and requests laws addressing the technology.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Good afternoon, I’m writing this because I’m concern about directed energy weapons being used in civilians across the country, a lot of health issues being caused by the radiation th”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “he radiation that is exposed to the community due to the emf and rf. We need to make laws about this technology since it’s becoming more common in our country nowadays. People are being tar”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Good afternoon, I’m writing this because I’m concern about directed energy weapons being used in civilians across the country, a lot of health issues being caused by the radiation that is exposed to the community due to the emf and rf. We need to make laws about this technology since it’s becoming more common in our country nowadays. People are being targeted and slow murder with these weapons and more will continue to die if nothing is done in this country. I fear that terrible things are to come.