AI summary & topic connections

Reports electromagnetic hypersensitivity, recurrent skin injuries and cognitive difficulties attributed to tower exposure. Describes years of relocation, dental treatment, financial disruption and local opposition to a new tower. Proposed mechanisms and treatment effects remain unverified.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I became eltromagnetic hypersensitive in 2007, when a 2G cell tower was erected less than 1000 ft from our trailer in Naturita Co. I had ”
  • Towers & siting: “I became eltromagnetic hypersensitive in 2007, when a 2G cell tower was erected less than 1000 ft from our trailer in Naturita Co. I had been watering weeds in hopes o”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “conomically for us! One which few recognized! I recognize we are all suffering. Tinnitus, headaches, fibromyalgia, thyroid diseases, kidney failure, rapid aging, just to make sure. 5G is a bio weapon”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “g from my face and neck, and my brain barely able to function, while I had kept moving to remote locations to recover.my husband had work so he couldn't just be with me. Eventually he found on the Internet ”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “ation is about 1500. We have too much cell coverage already! Other Nations have limited the frequencies, why can't we!Thank you Annie Gibbons”
  • Proposed biological mechanisms: “h me. Eventually he found on the Internet that people who have EMH if they have exposed metal in their mouths can suffer extreme from thermal burns from cell towers radiation. We found a dentist who agreed to ”
  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “lgia, thyroid diseases, kidney failure, rapid aging, just to make sure. 5G is a bio weapon. So please stop it! My town of Nucla is engaged with Virtible Bridge to relocate a contracted 5 G t”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I became eltromagnetic hypersensitive in 2007, when a 2G cell tower was erected less than 1000 ft from our trailer in Naturita Co. I had been watering weeds in hopes of growing something in a desert yard, having recently remarried and moving there. Also I had a deck phone held between my ear and left shoulder while patiently listening to my x-sister-in- law try and convince me to invest in a restaurant in Tulya Texas. This went on for over an hour. Next morning when I got up I saw my face and neck in the bathroom mirror that my cheeks were bright red, my skin around my eyes were baggy, and there was a bright red area around my thyroid atea of my neck , and it was growing in heat and intensity,! I realized then the connections and began wondering what was I going to do, because it was getting worse by the minute, and with it, my mind wasn't doing well either! I prayed , I cried to my husband to help. Already I had been treating cancer of the lungs for seven years with alternative natural medicine, and I had an abiding distrust of regular medical services,and then .. I was finally truly healing and so going to the clinic wasn't obvious to me. But I did understand what must have happened,and my inner instinct was to get as far away from the cell tower as possible and fast! I opened the tiny phone book praying, and saw there was a cafe out in The Basin, a huge flat ranch and oil drilling land some many miles south of town. I called it, the manager a woman answered, and I asked her if she might have a cabin to rent. She did! It was often rented to hunters, but this was summer, and so it was a available. I had the money from my divorce, and packed up and went there. My husband brought me food and water for the month it took for this thermal burning to subside!I became friends with that woman, and strange as life sometimes is, now I am one of four Caregivers taking care of her aged father,19 years later! But as that may be, this horrible condition repeated 11 times over the next 9 years, and every time ,I tried to come home and resume life with my husband the thermal burn would come back. This would include my skin debriding from my face and neck, and my brain barely able to function, while I had kept moving to remote locations to recover.my husband had work so he couldn't just be with me. Eventually he found on the Internet that people who have EMH if they have exposed metal in their mouths can suffer extreme from thermal burns from cell towers radiation. We found a dentist who agreed to remove my remaining upper teeth , so as to remove the titanium bridge partial I had for the previous 6 years and replace it with a resin denture.I moved into inadequate housing nearer to town, as slowly I was getting better. I took in a homeless elder abandoned lady by her family who was 91, and got signed up to take care of her under the CDAS Program, because I have certification as a CNA.She lived the last 6 years of her life with me. It took those years to get the metals out of my blood so that I can withstand using a cell phone and being in what we consider normal radiated environments. But it's not OK. I am not a quiter, I know of many people who became homeless because of their sensitivity to microwave radiation! I joined groups to help bring awearness of this scourge,and to get feedback about this issue. I have a reputation in my small town about this and many people are still confused about it. This was like a natural disaster economically for us! One which few recognized! I recognize we are all suffering. Tinnitus, headaches, fibromyalgia, thyroid diseases, kidney failure, rapid aging, just to make sure. 5G is a bio weapon. So please stop it! My town of Nucla is engaged with Virtible Bridge to relocate a contracted 5 G tower after strong opposition to it. Our little phone co. Is considering putting up one too. The combined towne of Naturita, and Nucla 's population is about 1500. We have too much cell coverage already! Other Nations have limited the frequencies, why can't we!Thank you Annie Gibbons