AI summary & topic connections
Alleges EMF targeting in 2020 with physical and psychological effects. Describes moving away from Washington, DC, and family to escape and calls the conduct unethical.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I was targeted with EMF frequencies from February to July 2020. only by the grace of God that I was saved from this. this i”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “and am a political conservative who worked for a non-profit for a short time. I had to move from the Washington DC area to escape this, away from family, at times. times they turn the frequen”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was targeted with EMF frequencies from February to July 2020. only by the grace of God that I was saved from this. this is inhumane, very damaging psychologically. physically, spiritually. It is real. I am a civilian. civilian never worked for the government and am a political conservative who worked for a non-profit for a short time. I had to move from the Washington DC area to escape this, away from family, at times. times they turn the frequencies up so high that I almost checked myself into the emergency room. this is immoral, unethical, whether it is legal or not and it should not be. on an innocent civilian. Yes, it happens. if you need to contact me then you should reply to this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.