AI summary & topic connections
Alleges radiation-based bodily attacks and two-way communication, attributes them to satellites, and requests urgent investigation and prosecution.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Please, my attacker is radiating my body with energy carrying very clear 2 way communication and physical attacks to my”
- Satellite exposure: “ery sick. I need this person caught please. Please tell me you are locating the satellite based attacks today for prosecution. I need you to save my life from this today. I provided critical information”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Please, my attacker is radiating my body with energy carrying very clear 2 way communication and physical attacks to my body. Its making me very sick. I need this person caught please. Please tell me you are locating the satellite based attacks today for prosecution. I need you to save my life from this today. I provided critical information to the fbi and state detectives on 11/19/25
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.