AI summary & topic connections

The commenter alleges targeted electronic attacks and surveillance by named individuals and requests help; the allegations are not independently verified.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I have a dirty Abi agent using stingray and dew - take out life insurance on many people and attempting to murder ...Kristin Sherman aka Tinny Lawson and my brother Craig Wann - Sheriff Johnathan Horton, Maria Angelova and her engineering husband Maher Abjawald are biomedicall”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “I have a dirty Abi agent using stingray and dew - take out life insurance on many people and attempting to murder ...Kristin Sherman aka Tinny Lawson and my brother Craig Wann - Sheriff Johnathan Horton, Maria Angelova and her engineering husband Maher Abjawald are bio”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have a dirty Abi agent using stingray and dew - take out life insurance on many people and attempting to murder ...Kristin Sherman aka Tinny Lawson and my brother Craig Wann - Sheriff Johnathan Horton, Maria Angelova and her engineering husband Maher Abjawald are biomedically trafficking me ...help