AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports pressure, sweating and tremors near towers and wireless devices and describes difficulty navigating public places.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Three years ago, I discovered I could feel a pressure between my eyes, and sometimes in my chest, that I grew to understand as wavelengths when I walked past cell towers located on or near the crosswalks.”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “Three years ago, I discovered I could feel a pressure between my eyes, and sometimes in my chest, that I grew to understand as wavelengths when I walked past cell towers located on or near the crosswalks.”
- Towers & siting: “go, I discovered I could feel a pressure between my eyes, and sometimes in my chest, that I grew to understand as wavelengths when I walked past cell towers located on or near the crosswalks.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “However, I continue to feel cell towers, cell phones, and Wi-Fi, making it challenging to navigate the world on a daily basis.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “However, I continue to feel cell towers, cell phones, and Wi-Fi, making it challenging to navigate the world on a daily basis.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Three years ago, I discovered I could feel a pressure between my eyes, and sometimes in my chest, that I grew to understand as wavelengths when I walked past cell towers located on or near the crosswalks. Over the course of a year I noticed that being on a cell phone or computer would cause me to sweat and produce micro tremors that became debilitating. Since then I have undergone much treatment to improve my health. However, I continue to feel cell towers, cell phones, and Wi-Fi, making it challenging to navigate the world on a daily basis. I am able to last longer, but still experience negative affects from cell, phone Wi-Fi and cell tower exposure.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.