AI summary & topic connections

The commenter describes illness, housing and family losses, and a self-directed recovery involving a commercial biofield device, diet and avoidance of certain electrical environments.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “Yes, my case has been difficult thru the lose my home and family relations in the process.”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “Some things won't change like never putting on a headset, wearing ear buds, working in an office with dirty electricity not being away that the food I eat plays a role in my health along with exercise and contact withj a growing community of like minded people.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, so typing the story again about how wireless radiation has affected my life is different today. Yes, my case has been difficult thru the lose my home and family relations in the process. MC/EFS and late stage chronic lyme disease with many co-infections I was lost without a doctor I trusted per Western terms but also quit stubborn in allowing my body to heal. I purchased a biofield device and treated myself, learning to read again, diminishing my nervous system over-reaction and detoxing all of the "stuff that doesn't belong" out of my body. This process took years with organs and systems running the wild game of catch up. I refused assitance and would not be drugged thus using all of my funds. Some things won't change like never putting on a headset, wearing ear buds, working in an office with dirty electricity not being away that the food I eat plays a role in my health along with exercise and contact withj a growing community of like minded people. This is what I did, stubborn yet up for the challenge. I would love to speak with an audience of what I went thru to not only raise awareness but also inspiration that it can be done against all odds. Respectfully Christy Knight