AI summary & topic connections
Reports reacting to wireless radiation and urges lower RF limits and a full review of evidence on health and environmental risks.
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ evidence, find that the current RF exposure limits are insufficient to protect public health and the environment. They sho”
- Research & federal duties: “tive to wireless radiation and I urge you to review the scientific evidence in full. Accordingly, I strongly urge the Commission t”
- Environmental effects: “ed with the unaddressed potential health and environmental risks of radiofrequency (RF) radiation from wireless infrast”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a member of the public concerned with the unaddressed potential health and environmental risks of radiofrequency (RF) radiation from wireless infrastructure and devices.
I have been reactive to wireless radiation and I urge you to review the scientific evidence in full.
Accordingly, I strongly urge the Commission to, under the weight of the scientific evidence, find that the current RF exposure limits are insufficient to protect public health and the environment. They should be lowered to reflect the science previously disregarded by the Commission.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.