AI summary & topic connections
Describes an antenna installed outside the family home and perceived physical changes, while explicitly declining to establish causation. Requests independent research, transparency, monitoring and notification, particularly for children.
- Towers & siting: “omes and schools. In summer 2025, a Verizon cellular antenna was installed directly outside my home without my cons”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ome without my consent. My family, including my children, now lives in close proximity to this equipment, and I”
- Research & federal duties: “tablish causation. I urge HHS to prioritize independent, long-term research on cumulative RF exposure, particularly in children, a”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “equire greater transparency, monitoring, and public notification when this infrastructure is placed near homes and scho”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am deeply concerned about the potential long-term health effects of chronic RF radiation exposure from wireless infrastructure placed close to homes and schools.
In summer 2025, a Verizon cellular antenna was installed directly outside my home without my consent. My family, including my children, now lives in close proximity to this equipment, and I have personally noticed feeling physically different when the antenna appears to be operating, although I cannot establish causation.
I urge HHS to prioritize independent, long-term research on cumulative RF exposure, particularly in children, and to require greater transparency, monitoring, and public notification when this infrastructure is placed near homes and schools.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.