AI summary & topic connections
Reports EMF sensitivity, anxiety and palpitations attributed to a home router, describes moving the router and using shielding and wired headphones, and requests protection from towers and smart-meter exposure.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am very sensitive to EMF and very concerned about RF and wireless radiation. W”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ing from home, I experience high anxiety and heart palpitations because my router was located in the same room that I ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ation. When working from home, I experience high anxiety and heart palpitations because my router was located i”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “gh anxiety and heart palpitations because my router was located in the same room that I was working in. L”
- Smart meters: “my residence and then of course there is the smart meter mounted to my home. Enough is Enough. PLEASE protect”
- Towers & siting: “name a couple items. I live in a suburb with cell towers in close proximity to my residence and then of course ”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “t lengths to protect myself from radiation. Wired headphones, faraday enclosures on electronics, just to name a cou”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am very sensitive to EMF and very concerned about RF and wireless radiation. When working from home, I experience high anxiety and heart palpitations because my router was located in the same room that I was working in. Lost a day of work to move it to the garage. Now I have to limit my time in the garage. I have gone to great lengths to protect myself from radiation. Wired headphones, faraday enclosures on electronics, just to name a couple items. I live in a suburb with cell towers in close proximity to my residence and then of course there is the smart meter mounted to my home. Enough is Enough. PLEASE protect us from EMFs, RF and Wireless Radiation.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.