AI summary & topic connections
Reports severe vertigo described as Havana syndrome symptoms, homelessness, family strain and alleged deliberate targeting and sabotage. Requests help and expresses support for the inquiry. The alleged targeting and causes of the reported difficulties are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “lieve me and my family and my new family are targeted beyond anything imaginable,, i think it is deliberate, debilitatingly,, detriment”
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “, for example,, I have extreme vertigo, with Havana Syndrone horrible symptoms,,that i have never,, before all this”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ in the best of health, for example,, I have extreme vertigo, with Havana Syndrone horrible symptoms,,that i have n”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “e all this,, experienced any of this,,, I am actually homeless, any thing I purchase is sabotaged, my home was burned”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, my name is Rhonda Clark,, for quite sometime, I feel as if my health, my well being,my livelihood, my financial stability, my family, my personal, emotional, physical, spiritual, and every effort to be productive,, because of my dedication to certain people that I care very deeply for, has been very targeted,, that I will be discouraged,, not be able physically, mentally, financially emotionally, nor have the drive nor compassion to continue my GOD GIVEN DESIRE, TO COMPLETE MY PERFECT WILL AND PURPOSE, THAT GOD ORDAINED, DESIGNED AND SET INTO MOTION, THAT I MAY FULFILL THE BLUEPRINT DESIGNED JUST FOR ME,, I do believe I am certainly labled as a threat to evils plan to destroy all things good in our lives,, I will admit I am not in the best of health, for example,, I have extreme vertigo, with Havana Syndrone horrible symptoms,,that i have never,, before all this,, experienced any of this,,, I am actually homeless, any thing I purchase is sabotaged, my home was burned I am labled unstable because I chose ppl over my family because if I care and love someone and am forced to forget about those ppl, I just cant do that. So my beautiful family thinks im insane, for my thoughts about some ppl, and my belief in those ppl. I will never give up on my belief, I still love my family and I love my family I was blessed with on this journey, I am not sure I should mention those ppl on this commentary,, but I love them very much, I truly need help as 2 of my sons that are cast away by my family because as I am,, have emotional problems, and they had addiction issues, but they are better now,, but are in need and suffer as well. When you stand for APEX STANDARDS AND CHOOSE TO STAND FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT IS TRUTH,, YOU SUFFER TREMENDOUSLY,, I will try to conclude this the best way I can, that it may be be what you are needing in this commentary,
I do believe me and my family and my new family are targeted beyond anything imaginable,, i think it is deliberate, debilitatingly,, detrimentally, maliciously demented, and intentionally destructive, and executed upon my life and my family,, i hope I have somehow explained the best of my ability to clarify, that I am not a quitter, I love with all I have, and when I care, I dont stop because it becomes unbearable. I am devoted to continued support for this cause, im always here if I am needed, Thank you very much for allowing me to comment, and for the opportunity to help make a difference. If you need anything more plz let me know. Sincerely Rhonda Clark
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.