AI summary & topic connections
Describes obtaining precautionary removal of an RF meter and accepting a monthly manual-reading charge because of a spouse’s chemical sensitivity. The wording about whether symptoms occurred is ambiguous.
- Smart meters: “We asked politely if our electricity co-op would remove the RF electricity meter/device from the side of house, directly opposite the kitchen. As a preventative measure on my part,”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “tended big project. Since removal was free I am now subject to $19.00 per month fee for having someone come out once a month to physically read the meter but I totally OK with that fe”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We asked politely if our electricity co-op would remove the RF electricity meter/device from the side of house, directly opposite the kitchen. As a preventative measure on my part, they came out and removed it. It should be noted that they did this install while we were out-town on an extended big project. Since removal was free I am now subject to $19.00 per month fee for having someone come out once a month to physically read the meter but I totally OK with that fee per month. We did notice any symptoms while it was working but since my wife is already chemically sensitive I erred on the side of caution.
Thanking you for taking up this enquiry, on behalf of everyone who may or may not be affected.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.