AI summary & topic connections
Reports brain fog, irritability and headaches around electronics and discomfort near electrical towers. Describes household changes and criticizes exposure ratings and inadequate consumer protection.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am clearly impacted by common household electronics, experiencing brain fog, irritability,and headache onsets after more than 75 minutes in front of a computer, even using shi”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “pliances, Alexa-type devices, E-readers, Bluetooth speakers, etc., and have our WIFI on a timer to be off all night. I notice a buzzing/edgy/unpleasant energy when walking near electr”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “ be off all night. I notice a buzzing/edgy/unpleasant energy when walking near electrical towers, so avoid them whenever possible. We are deeply concerned that EMF ratings of cell phones and ot”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “"accommodated" profiting industries, without appropriate scientific studies and consumer protections. A reversal of such policies cannot come soon enough. Thank you for your interest, and may corre”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am clearly impacted by common household electronics, experiencing brain fog, irritability,and headache onsets after more than 75 minutes in front of a computer, even using shielding devices. We have done our best to have a "dumb" house---no smart appliances, Alexa-type devices, E-readers, Bluetooth speakers, etc., and have our WIFI on a timer to be off all night. I notice a buzzing/edgy/unpleasant energy when walking near electrical towers, so avoid them whenever possible.
We are deeply concerned that EMF ratings of cell phones and other common devices are highly inaccurate, clearly meant to disguise real outputs, and that the U.S. government has so completely "accommodated" profiting industries, without appropriate scientific studies and consumer protections. A reversal of such policies cannot come soon enough.
Thank you for your interest, and may corrective action be forthcoming.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.