AI summary & topic connections

Identifies as a civilian with Havana syndrome and alleges ongoing attacks. Describes barriers to diagnosis, disability support and employment and requests assistance comparable to that available to government employees.

  • AHIs / Havana syndrome: “I am a private US citizen with havana syndrome. I am hit with ultrasound, infrasound and emf as high as 1500. I have reported my symptoms”
  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ as yet for them to validate the condition. I am a senior citizen woman and the attacks are 24 hours a day. A naturopath wrote I had havana syndrome symptoms but can not fill out disabili”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “s a day. A naturopath wrote I had havana syndrome symptoms but can not fill out disability forms for it. I can not work a normal job because of the attacks. The government needs to provide f”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a private US citizen with havana syndrome. I am hit with ultrasound, infrasound and emf as high as 1500. I have reported my symptoms to the dept of state and FBI. I would report to my dr but there is no diagnostic criteria provided as yet for them to validate the condition. I am a senior citizen woman and the attacks are 24 hours a day. A naturopath wrote I had havana syndrome symptoms but can not fill out disability forms for it. I can not work a normal job because of the attacks. The government needs to provide financial assistance to all victims not just government employees and do something to develop protection from attacks. Instead we are ignored and often discredited. It is a disgrace and a gross injustice.