AI summary & topic connections
Reports head pain associated with phones, arrhythmias around Wi-Fi and tinnitus near a solar inverter. Describes perceived improvement using speakerphone and wired connections.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “o this day I still never put the phone up to my ear. About 15 years ago I got a wifi system in my house. I began to have an irregular heart beat. I did some research and found out that”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ my ear. About 15 years ago I got a wifi system in my house. I began to have an irregular heart beat. I did some research and found out that the wifi signal could be causing my irregular heart beat so”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “trical system for a year where the inverter was near where I slept and found my tinnitus got worse during that time. Once I moved away from there it stopped getting worse. So those are 3 w”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “heart beat stopped. I lived with a solar electrical system for a year where the inverter was near where I slept and found my tinnitus got worse during that time. Once I moved away from the”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ould be causing my irregular heart beat so I disconnected it and went back to a wired system and my irregular heart beat stopped. I lived with a solar electrical system for a year where”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I got my first cell phone about 20 years ago. I found that if I held it to my ear when using it my ear and the sourrounding area on my head began to ache, it was painful, so I learned to always use it as a speaker phone and keep it at least 6 inches from my head and then I did not have any pain. To this day I still never put the phone up to my ear.
About 15 years ago I got a wifi system in my house. I began to have an irregular heart beat. I did some research and found out that the wifi signal could be causing my irregular heart beat so I disconnected it and went back to a wired system and my irregular heart beat stopped.
I lived with a solar electrical system for a year where the inverter was near where I slept and found my tinnitus got worse during that time. Once I moved away from there it stopped getting worse.
So those are 3 ways that I have noticed that EMF has negatively affected my health.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.