AI summary & topic connections
Reports perceived EMF sensitivity and burning forearms near a tower, with claimed benefit from an expensive mitigation device. The product’s efficacy has not been established here.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ell phone tower. My forearms felt as if they were burning. I know that is EMF sensitivity. I had to buy a very expensive anti-EMF device and put it under the piano. Then I could play with”
- Towers & siting: “There is a cell phone tower about a block away from my house. In 2020 I was playing the piano which is in the front of the hou”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
There is a cell phone tower about a block away from my house. In 2020 I was playing the piano which is in the front of the house closest to the cell phone tower. My forearms felt as if they were burning. I know that is EMF sensitivity. I had to buy a very expensive anti-EMF device and put it under the piano. Then I could play without the burning sensation.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.