AI summary & topic connections
Reports tinnitus, insomnia, itching and arrhythmias that worsened in housing with Wi-Fi and nearby towers. Also expresses concern about developing brains.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “a small town in 2000, in short order, I noticed physical symptoms: - incessant ringing of the ears - cardiac rhythm disturbances - insomnia - body itching None of this has ever left to this day. T”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “n short order, I noticed physical symptoms: - incessant ringing of the ears - cardiac rhythm disturbances - insomnia - body itching None of this has ever left to this day. The difference in l”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “is day. The difference in locations was denser exposure in the town, neighbors' wifi, my own wifi, and no longer enjoyed a clean dial-up web connection. It is as simple as that. This c”
- Towers & siting: “where I am surrounded by even more neighbors, and in eye-shot of two large cell towers, I am never really comfortable with accentuated symptoms. Governments must no longer ignore the ac”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “er ignore the accumulated data that puts us all in jeopardy, and especially the young developing brains. Let's clean up our acts of self-destruction.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
After moving from an isolated rural location on a lake into a small town in 2000, in short order, I noticed physical symptoms:
- incessant ringing of the ears
- cardiac rhythm disturbances
- insomnia
- body itching
None of this has ever left to this day. The difference in locations was denser exposure in the town, neighbors' wifi, my own wifi, and no longer enjoyed a clean dial-up web connection. It is as simple as that. This collective of symptoms is certainly mentioned in the literature as related to EMF exposure.
Now that I am in a city seniors development, where I am surrounded by even more neighbors, and in eye-shot of two large cell towers, I am never really comfortable with accentuated symptoms.
Governments must no longer ignore the accumulated data that puts us all in jeopardy, and especially the young developing brains. Let's clean up our acts of self-destruction.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.