AI summary & topic connections
Reports a change in hemoglobin after shifting to work at home with wired connections. Promotes a named product and claims benefits; neither the causal claim nor product efficacy is established by this account.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “giving blood. I researched and I wired my house with cat6 cable and turned off WiFi. I did not see any improvement until I stated working from home during Covid. I was no longer in a”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ and symptoms. So I was untreated and stopped giving blood. I researched and I wired my house with cat6 cable and turned off WiFi. I did not see any improvement until I stated working”
- Occupational exposure: “h cat6 cable and turned off WiFi. I did not see any improvement until I stated working from home during Covid. I was no longer in a WiFi space for 9 hours a day. My blood hemoglobin ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was diagnosed with low hemoglobin 11 for a male at age 49. Doctors said they didn’t want to take a core of my bone marrow at my age and symptoms. So I was untreated and stopped giving blood. I researched and I wired my house with cat6 cable and turned off WiFi. I did not see any improvement until I stated working from home during Covid. I was no longer in a WiFi space for 9 hours a day. My blood hemoglobin has recovered to 14 from 11 by working and living in a WiFi free home. Our home is hit by all our neighbors WiFi but it is at a safe level at -75dBm most of the time but I also use a Safe Place Radiant Room which clears the harmful WiFi to makes it safe.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.