AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches and brain fog with perceived improvement after reducing RF exposure and describes a denied smart-meter opt-out. Also supports HHS research and attention to children; advocacy-template instructions remain in the submitted text.
- Smart meters: “ds to have an opt out program for every homeowner who would like to opt ot of a smart meter in their home. I have tried and tried and CO won't budge where I live. I should be able to opt out ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “R COMMENT HERE: For me, reducing exposure made a difference in my headaches and brain fog. I also think every state..to include Colorado, needs to have an opt out program for every homeowne”
- Research & federal duties: “valuate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent, family member, healthcare professional and a concerned member of the public . PERSONALIZE YOUR COMMENT HERE: For me, reducing exposure made a difference in my headaches and brain fog. I also think every state..to include Colorado, needs to have an opt out program for every homeowner who would like to opt ot of a smart meter in their home. I have tried and tried and CO won't budge where I live. I should be able to opt out of radiating my bedroom (which is on the other side). I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals, families, health care providers, researchers and scientists with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.