AI summary & topic connections

Reports electrosensitivity and chemical sensitivity after living near a tower and using a phone. Describes adaptations needed to keep working, concerns about meters and satellites, and requests exposure restrictions.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ower and began using a cell phone. I now have multiple chemical sensitivity and electrosensitivity. I have had to make drastic changes in order to continue working and try to be well. It is increasi”
  • Towers & siting: “My health issues began when I lived about 1/4 mile from a cell tower and began using a cell phone. I now have multiple chemical sensitivity and electrosensitivity. I ha”
  • Smart meters: “try to be well. It is increasingly difficult to do so with most utilities using smart meters and increasing numbers of satellites beaming EMF to the earth. Those who are more sensitive are the”
  • Satellite exposure: “icult to do so with most utilities using smart meters and increasing numbers of satellites beaming EMF to the earth. Those who are more sensitive are the canaries in the coal mine, predictin”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “sitivity and electrosensitivity. I have had to make drastic changes in order to continue working and try to be well. It is increasingly difficult to do so with most utilities using smart meters an”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “mine, predicting the health issues to come for those less sensitive. Please put restrictions on EMF exposure in neighborhoods, schools, workplaces, etc. to protect us and future generations. Abigail Haberman”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “those less sensitive. Please put restrictions on EMF exposure in neighborhoods, schools, workplaces, etc. to protect us and future generations. Abigail Haberman MD”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My health issues began when I lived about 1/4 mile from a cell tower and began using a cell phone. I now have multiple chemical sensitivity and electrosensitivity. I have had to make drastic changes in order to continue working and try to be well. It is increasingly difficult to do so with most utilities using smart meters and increasing numbers of satellites beaming EMF to the earth. Those who are more sensitive are the canaries in the coal mine, predicting the health issues to come for those less sensitive. Please put restrictions on EMF exposure in neighborhoods, schools, workplaces, etc. to protect us and future generations. Abigail Haberman MD