AI summary & topic connections
Reports a severe headache and dizziness in a crowded restaurant, attributing the episode to others’ phones and describing difficulty ordering a meal.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ The restaurant was full and most were on their cell phones. I developed a bad headache and got dizzy. I was unable to order my meal. I assumed it was from all the radiation from everyon”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We stopped at a fast food restaurant in Boone, NC about 4-5 years ago. The restaurant was full and most were on their cell phones.
I developed a bad headache and got dizzy. I was unable to order my meal. I assumed it was from all the radiation from everyone using their cell phones.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.