AI summary & topic connections

Reports about 15 years of ear pain, migraines, vertigo, tinnitus, cognitive symptoms and fatigue associated with wireless devices, with perceived relief from distance and a headset. Requests consideration of an attached evidence compilation.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “For approximately 15 years I have experienced earaches, migraines, dizziness, a persistent left-temple sick or “rotting” sensation, vertigo, intermittent tinnitus, b”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “nd error, I have come to associate these symptoms with exposure to cell phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other wireless devices. I have found that increasing distance from these sources an”
  • Research & federal duties: “ submitting a detailed Master Evidence Document (attached as PDF) that compiles scientific studies, the 2021 federal court ruling, reviews, and my personal observations regarding possible neurologic”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
For approximately 15 years I have experienced earaches, migraines, dizziness, a persistent left-temple sick or “rotting” sensation, vertigo, intermittent tinnitus, brain fog, nausea, and fatigue. Over the years this has gotten worse from what I believe is stronger signals and more devices in my environment, through personal observation, conversations with others, and systematic trial and error, I have come to associate these symptoms with exposure to cell phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other wireless devices. I have found that increasing distance from these sources and wearing a headset that specifically covers my left ear makes a substantial difference in how I feel. I am submitting a detailed Master Evidence Document (attached as PDF) that compiles scientific studies, the 2021 federal court ruling, reviews, and my personal observations regarding possible neurological and vestibular effects associated with RF-EMF exposure. I respectfully request that this information be considered as part of the agency’s review.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.