AI summary & topic connections
Introduces an attached letter and presentation about lived experience with EHS, thanks the agency for investigating and offers additional documents. Attachment contents remain unreviewed.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “atter, submitted for your consideration in relation to my lived experience with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS). I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for investigating this issue. ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please find attached my letter and an excerpt from my presentation in Australia and my proposal for support in this important matter, submitted for your consideration in relation to my lived experience with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for investigating this issue. I am honored to contribute my experience and to have the opportunity to submit this letter for your consideration.
If further documents are requested, I am happy to provide them for your consideration. I would welcome your response when your conclusions and recommendations have been drafted.
Thank you again for your time, consideration, and attention to this important issue.
Yours sincerely,
Corina Curteanu
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.