AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, dizziness, palpitations, insomnia and other symptoms after 36 smart meters replaced analog meters beside the apartment. Relates a technician’s account of similar symptoms and concern about keeping his job.
- Smart meters: “SMART METERS”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “headaches, dizziness”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart palpitations”
- Occupational exposure: “need to keep my job”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I began to be affected by EMFs in 2018 (BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT) when, without notifying our property manager, ComEd took out the 36 analog meters and replaced them with SMART METERS in a room next to my front door. I began to have symptoms I'd never had before: headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and insomnia (very uncommon for me), unexplained anxiety and unusual fatigue, plus occasional tingling and numbness.
After a month+ I saw a ComEd technician opening the electric room, and I asked him if he was affected by the EMR. He said "yes, but I need to keep my job despite how I'm affected. I invited him into my apt. and we talked and shared our COMMON SYMPTOMS, commiserating with each other. I asked him if he would accompany me in creating a program about this at my church, but he was too frightened to do this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.