HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0627 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0627 I began to be affected by EMFs in 2018 (BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT) when, without notifying our property manager, ComEd took out the 36 analog meters and replaced them with SMART METERS in a room next to my front door. I began to have symptoms I'd never had before: headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and insomnia (very uncommon for me), unexplained anxiety and unusual fatigue, plus occasional tingling and numbness. After a month+ I saw a ComEd technician opening the electric room, and I asked him if he was affected by the EMR. He said "yes, but I need to keep my job despite how I'm affected. I invited him into my apt. and we talked and shared our COMMON SYMPTOMS, commiserating with each other. I asked him if he would accompany me in creating a program about this at my church, but he was too frightened to do this.